KVERNELAND 150 BV MOUNTED REVERSIBLE PLOUGH
Intensive ploughing for small to medium size farms
- Light, robust, easy to handle
- Low lift requirements, easy to pull, low fuel consumption
- Easy furrow width adjustments: Variomat®
- Simple to adjust and to operate.
- Heat-treated single piece mainframe for optimum strength.
- Efficient shearbolt leg protection (3400Kp)
- First furrow close to tractor for easy lifting
- Choice of cross shaft, category II and III or quick coupling option
Kverneland AB Mounted Conventional Plough
Ploughing loosing or mixing of soil. Turning of the soil to help with break down of organic material
- Stepless furrow width adjustment, manual or hydraulic.
- Increase your capacity by 30% while saving 20% fuel!
- Simple but strong and reliable construction.
- A robust 100×200 mm square frame, induction heat treated for optimum strength.
- Heavy duty beams, the Kverneland auto-reset system and the Kverneland bodies contribute to high ploughing performance in most conditions.
- The Variomat® system allows infinate furrow width adjustment from 300 to 500 mm.
- All adjustments to be done manually with setting up the plough.
- The furrow width adjustment is done by using two turnbuckles: one to angle the main frame and the other to correct the width of the front furrow.
- Mechanical Front furrow width adjustment is standard.
- Body No. 9 universal body Mouldboard.